Here is what we have planned to ensure the safety of our dancers:
In compliance with the recent updates from the CDC and the Governor's Office, masks will now be required at all times for anyone above the age of 2 beginning Wednesday, November 11th at the Superstars.
- Class sizes will be limited to 10 dancers. The Advanced level classes will be limited to 14 dancers.
- Touch free temperatures for all staff & students upon arrival.
- All dancers will need to provide their own water and snacks, we will not have any for purchase.
- Our lobby will be closed for viewing and parents are advised to wait in their vehicles during drop off and pick up.
- Dancers only need to being shoes and water, please refrain from bringing large dance bags.
- Hand sanitizer will be distributed to all students and staff upon arrival and dismissal using our newly installed Touch Free Sanitizer Dispensers.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of all studios and spaces within will take place daily, and also in between each class.
- Dancers will be required to arrive and exit in a mask. Masks are required while dancers are in the lobby. If your child forgets their mask, we will have a limited supply of one-time use masks.
- Dancers in classes of 10 or less are not required to wear a mask in class while stationed in their socially distanced boxes. If the instructor needs to place them into formations while practicing choreography, dancers will be required to wear masks. The dancers may wear their mask the entire time if they wish.
- Dancers in classes of 11 or more will be required to wear masks the entire class.
- All dancers will need to wait outside either in their vehicles or on the large X's outside the studio until a receptionist steps outside to call in the next class. Classes in the BLUE room should wait on the Green X's. Classes in the GREEN room should wait on the Pink X's.
- When students are permitted to enter the building they will be instructed to stand on socially distanced X's within our Lobby. They will remain here until their temperatures have been taken and the class before them has been escorted out.
- Our floor has been marked out with colored gaff tape to help us adhere to social distancing regulations. Each Box will also have a smaller X for students to place their bags on. This way, dancers will stay in their box and socially distanced while changing shoes. Teachers and Student Helpers will still help with shoe changes, but will be wearing masks while in contact with the student.
If any class you wish to attend is full, please add your name to the waiting list. If we have a lot of interest we may consider adding other sessions of the class.
All registration will be done online since our studio office hours have been reduced. If you are having problems the best way to reach us will be via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.